CONTENT MARKETING COORDINATOR
This Content Marketing Coordinator position oversees all social marketing content curation initiatives, across multiple platforms and formats in support of the strategic marketing plans for the Breckenridge Tourism Office (BTO). This position develops, measures and analyzes online content and in-bound marketing efforts. The position collaborates with all departments to help define both the brand story and the story as interpreted by our guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Improves, oversees and evolves web-based content strategies that support and extend marketing initiatives. This includes the enhancement of a functional, integrated content (social) editorial calendar as well as a CRM calendar.
• Curates and writes all BTO website, newsletter, social posts, blog content, lodging pages, reservations and ecommerce portal sites. This includes creating and contracting editorial content (text, photos, video) for syndication across all BTO owned and social channels. Serves as the coordinator for the BTO’s CMS and primary contact for all departments.
• Functions as an information specialist, always thinking about ways to improve instinctive user experiences and increase engagements. This role must be highly focused on identifying opportunities.
• Day-to-day coordination of all social platforms in accordance to brand guidelines and marketing initiatives, including but not limited to; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat, Pixlee, BTO Blog and other digital platforms. Works with the Digital Marketing Manager and PR Director to monitor online reputation.
• Maintains online reputation by responding to all online reviews in an appropriate and timely manner assuring follow up is made in relation to all customer service issues. Effectively moderate, respond and resolve user issues online while maintaining brand standards for issue resolution. Preserve a consistent voice by monitoring online reputation and general consumer inquires with direction from the Digital Marketing Manager and PR Director.
• Ensures the consistency of BTO content and that it adheres to brand positioning, culture of the organization and goals.
• Maintain best practices related to traditional and online marketing efforts and conducts research as necessary or when assigned. Includes conducting periodic competitive audits.
• Assists in supporting the local business community. This includes stakeholder communication, educating business partners and preparing presentations on how new media impacts the tourism industry.
• Constantly monitors SEM strategy and social analytics.
• Understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
• Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1-3 years of experience in Online Marketing, Digital Advertising, Online Communications, or related field.
• The coordinator will have proven editorial and storytelling skills, an engaging writing style, meticulous editing abilities and creative collaboration skills to develop content concepts and bring fresh ideas to the brand.
• Applicant must be a results-oriented internet enthusiast who is excited about working in an organization promoting life and vacationing in Breckenridge; professional, flexible, and self-motivated; a team player with the ability to prioritize workload, communicate effectively, troubleshoot/problem solve and handle multiple tasks.
• A comprehensive understanding of the functionality of each social media platform as it relates to business (not personal), as well as computers, internet, social analytics, reporting tools, various social listening tools as well as Photoshop. Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and conversion ratios a plus.
• Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms, programs and strategies.
• Additional consideration given to applicants with an understanding of best practices for social media marketing with an emphasis on result based metrics.
• Demonstrates the ability to effectively prepare and credibly present information too key internal and external audiences.
• Ability to maintain a variety of essential relationships including internal relationships, external relationships, lateral relationships and vendor partnerships is required.
• Knowledge of the Breckenridge area.
• Basic website maintenance understanding, as well as basic web design page layout skills.
• Background working for a marketing agency or advertising agency a plus.
• Public speaking required.
• Other duties assigned as needed.
• Some weekends required.
Additional consideration given to applicants with experience.
Monitoring reputation on Trip Advisor & other review sites
Facebook Live / Insta Stories
Monitoring Social Competitors
Basic Photography Experience
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of interest. Resumes accepted until September 18, 2017 or until the position is filled.
Position is full-time/year-round and includes benefits.
About Breckenridge Tourism Office
Breckenridge Tourism Office works to enhance and promote the unique character and experience of Breckenridge as a world-renowned destination resort and to represent, serve and perpetuate the common interest and character of its membership and community.
111 Ski Hill Road
Breckenridge, CO 80424