Service Banker (Teller), 30 hours – Jackson – (032816)
Job Description Summary: Service Banker
The Service Banker provides high quality customer service by processing customer service transactions efficiently and accurately and uncovering cross sell opportunities of bank products or referring customers to other areas of the bank.
Essential Job Functions
- Processes customer transactions accurately of all deposits, transfers, withdrawals, and other transactions in accordance bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Identifies sales and cross selling opportunities and makes qualified referrals to specialist sales partners.
- Performs outbound calls for service/sales follow up in support of MCCRM goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School – Required
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
- Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures. Follows basic work routines and standards
- Typically does not require prior experience.
- Good customer service skills that includes verbal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Bank deposit and credit products; regulatory requirements
- Results driven
- Good at building relationships, collaboration and teamwork
- Good problem solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer – Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
We oﬀer a competitive benefits package that helps our team members to achieve their personal and financial goals, which includes:
Short- and Long-term Disability
Supplemental Health and Wellness Programs
Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) with employer matching
Incentive and bonus programs for select positions
Generous paid time oﬀ and company holidays, including:
11 paid holidays
Up to 4 weeks paid vacation (depending upon years of service and level)
Additional paid time off for illnesses
Banking Products with discounted rates for team members
About Bank of the West
Founded in 1874, Bank of the West provides a wide range of personal, commercial, wealth management and international banking services through more than 600 hundred locations across in 23 states and digital channels.
160 West Pearl St.
Jackson, WY 83001